GovTribe Support is available to site users during east coast business hours (9-5 M-F Eastern time, non-holiday).
Why to Contact GovTribe Support
GovTribe Support is available to assist users with any number of questions related to:
- Navigating the website
- Using and configuring GovTribe tools and features
- Understanding and interpreting government data and information
- Managing your GovTribe account and subscription
- Requesting a demo
- Making any other inquiries about GovTribe, our subscription, or our services
- Any other questions about GovTribe features, information, services, or subscriptions.
How to Contact Support
Different modes and levels of support are available to users based on their subscription plan.
Live Support is available to users subscribed to the Standard or Premium plans via web chat or scheduled phone meetings. This includes Free Trial users, who are on the Standard Plan. (Solo plan users have access to Email support only.)
Tiers of Support
The type of support available, as well as response times, vary based on the plan to which you are subscribed. Read more about each plan:
The Solo plan is the lowest subscription tier and the least expensive plan. The only support available to Solo plan subscribers is Email support.